"> anNe.com


Photobucket

This is my life,I'm the one who direct the road I should walk.I'm SIFEr and I'm proud to do what I'm currently doing.Anything bad that my friends comment,it is better to stay silent and be thought a fool, than to open one’s mouth and remove all doubt. For those who understand mandarin,do understand that we have to work hard for everything before we think to get a good result! 学习不是人生的全部,但学习都征服不了,那你还能做什么?


Photobucket

Short n Simple
Sigh...
Please give up,dude!
Hmmph...!
Sily iily
070910 - Book Day!
Harlo Mr. Holiday!
Insomnia
010910 imma sorwie!
Exam!!

Thanks for dropping by! :3

Today's visitor:
Number of visitor:
Current visitors: Layout designed by: Victoria
Thursday, September 23, 2010 Bus driver
Gonna direct scolding those irresponsible aka sleepy bus driver,so I advice that if I scolded until you beh tahan that annoys you and make you wanna scold me please don't read it anymore as I don't want you to waste your energy scolding me.

My friend's facebook almost gave me a heart attack!:(
Sleeping peacefully and saw the text that they arrived safely at Johor but the status really pissed me off!Drive a bus and for such long journey from north part of Malaysia,Sungai Petani and stupid you drive the bus until fall asleep!?If you really that tired and your eyes is already at the edge of closing it then ask the another driver take over your place.My friends is quite out of luck for buying that company's bus ticket and too shocked to sleep..poor thing.:(

The bus driver sleep until the bus knocked the road divider and luckily him that he managed to balance the bus from been upside down bus that will be appeared in the next day newspaper!What a news...Gosh!I won't mention the company name here but be sure I never buy from that company and never a chance I will sit this company's bus.

That's the first stupid bus driver.Here come the another but still they are driving the same bus.One of them sleeping while driving and the another talk to himself when driving and suddenly stop in the middle of road.Many type of people but my friends meet two that day when they on their way back to Johor.So freaky...hope I won't face any when I'm on my way back to Kuala Lumpur.

This world is huge and we,human are so tiny!Why makes your life so miserable and Emo all the time?Most couple loves to do so when the another one dumped them.I know it's hurt but do stand up straight after done crying and start to assemble your heart.Maybe you know I'm saying about you I think.:D

Don't know how many times both of you playing hide and seek.Break and back together.This silly story ended up when you went to Singapore to work.He's paying all his heart on you and you flirt on the others over there.I pissed off sometimes and wanna scold you or to say knock you down on facebook but he stopped me every time.After done something wrong,she used to say I'm sorry!
Nice quote that she always use and I'm freaking happy to see that you broke up with her!
See I smile so wide!:D

I know you won't read this but I wanna express here until I'm enough with it.
You think you very cute?Always post status that you are so pity and need somebody there borrow those muscular shoulder for you to lean on and cry?Stranger won't know who dumped who but I know.
I don't want to involved myself in this but I really angry when I heard that you gave him a call and said that stupid word - sorry!
If everything can be fix by using this word,world is free from war and PEACE is all we have.;)

You are so terrible and I hate you!
I didn't judge you just I was to piss and just express my feeling here.
Life is almost the same to roller coaster so learn from mistakes!
Never go to bed mad. Stay up and fight. ;)
Posted by:anNe with love
Time: 11:29 PM




my naughty brother
my lil brother
My bfie
Alan
Ai Fang
Azure
Billy
Coco
Charmaine
Cherish
Dar dar
Everyln
Fei Han
Hee
Hooi Fong
Jason
Jia Jian
Kean Seng
Kelvin
Kenny
Lian Thien
Meng
Ming Feng
Mr Plaster
Nini
Shu Rong
Stephy
Susan
Ting_ting
Vincent
Wendy
Wen Jie
Wei heng
William
Xiao Pei
Xin
Yong
Zyen

this part is for Lcorner blogger and another blogger aswhile
[L]驿站的过客
[L]seng
[L]Bao zhen
[L]Mocha
[L]牛奶妹
J.s


namewee
lee xin yi
orange
jewel ling

/


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



AnNe 如嫣

Create Your Badge