"> anNe.com


Photobucket

This is my life,I'm the one who direct the road I should walk.I'm SIFEr and I'm proud to do what I'm currently doing.Anything bad that my friends comment,it is better to stay silent and be thought a fool, than to open one’s mouth and remove all doubt. For those who understand mandarin,do understand that we have to work hard for everything before we think to get a good result! 学习不是人生的全部,但学习都征服不了,那你还能做什么?


Photobucket

Please give up,dude!
Hmmph...!
Sily iily
070910 - Book Day!
Harlo Mr. Holiday!
Insomnia
010910 imma sorwie!
Exam!!
Smooth like taufu PLEASE
我 I flirt

Thanks for dropping by! :3

Today's visitor:
Number of visitor:
Current visitors: Layout designed by: Victoria
Sunday, September 19, 2010 Sigh...
Nothing to say..regret and looking for forgiveness is what I can do now.
It's my Biggest mistake of all!I was so careless and I know I'm lucky to say that I'm safe for the moment.
180910 - one eight owh nine one owh is a day full of dramatic for me!

It all start when I went for my bank stuffs to do a replacement card for my ATM card..It's was a disaster as I waited for more than two hour but less than three hour!The bank is like a freezer as it's raining that time.The service is fast enough and I ended up shivered in that bank!What to say..Maybank is like this and that day bank is packed with people!:(

After done with the bank,we went to a shop which sells tea to gather around.There are five of us but Swee ting and me went there first as we though that the boys already at there waiting for us.Mr. gastric is with me so I stopped at KFC for my favorite cheesy wedges!I was driving and eating that time coz I'm so hungry and can't stand the stupid pain.
Wah..we arrived and can't spot the shadow of the boys and we found that they are still lepak at the electronic shop for vincen't assignment stuffs.We waiting for them and girls talk in the car and knock knock!
Who's knocking my car door and a tall but not really that tall malay guy standing beside my car and he said that his car broke down so he's asking me to bring him back home!I opened my mouth as wide as I can...
I asked him to wait as the boys is on the way.He like nuts and open my door continuously!Swee ting phoned them and I shouted at them as they don't believed what I said.:(

He walked away after seeing I shouted like orang gila in the car.I so scare he will knocked the car window!
Really don't understand as why he don't get the help from the guy in front of us that parked his car.Locking the car door is a must and lucky that I locked the car door and it prevent us from that guy!
The boys arrived after 20 minutes and they are like nothing happen.Argh!
You boys better try to protect us when we are in the trouble please.;)

I back to my ah mat position as I rush back to fetch my grandma.She's the queen and I'm the poor ah mat!
I'm sorry for making the mistake and I promise to myself that I won't do it anymore!Shame on me as I was too proud of myself that I was strong and I won't involved  myself in this type of incident.Stupid me..

p/s : Don't ask me about the incident above,I really shame to say it!sorry..:(

Posted by:anNe with love
Time: 6:05 PM




my naughty brother
my lil brother
My bfie
Alan
Ai Fang
Azure
Billy
Coco
Charmaine
Cherish
Dar dar
Everyln
Fei Han
Hee
Hooi Fong
Jason
Jia Jian
Kean Seng
Kelvin
Kenny
Lian Thien
Meng
Ming Feng
Mr Plaster
Nini
Shu Rong
Stephy
Susan
Ting_ting
Vincent
Wendy
Wen Jie
Wei heng
William
Xiao Pei
Xin
Yong
Zyen

this part is for Lcorner blogger and another blogger aswhile
[L]驿站的过客
[L]seng
[L]Bao zhen
[L]Mocha
[L]牛奶妹
J.s


namewee
lee xin yi
orange
jewel ling

/


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



AnNe 如嫣

Create Your Badge