"> anNe.com


Photobucket

This is my life,I'm the one who direct the road I should walk.I'm SIFEr and I'm proud to do what I'm currently doing.Anything bad that my friends comment,it is better to stay silent and be thought a fool, than to open one’s mouth and remove all doubt. For those who understand mandarin,do understand that we have to work hard for everything before we think to get a good result! 学习不是人生的全部,但学习都征服不了,那你还能做什么?


Photobucket

Harlo Mr. Holiday!
Insomnia
010910 imma sorwie!
Exam!!
Smooth like taufu PLEASE
我 I flirt
Slowing down
just another piece of SHIT
Let's Celebrate BlackBerry® Hari Hari Mari with DiGi
Save the world people!

Thanks for dropping by! :3

Today's visitor:
Number of visitor:
Current visitors: Layout designed by: Victoria
Wednesday, September 8, 2010 070910 - Book Day!
Don't know since when I'm addicted  to read books,article or newspaper in English language.Mandarin language books are tough for me but I still loves to read Chinese magazine as I'm Chinese!Boon,Don't ever say that I'm Malay or Mixed Malay Chinese as I'm a pure Chinese blood of my dad's daughter.:D

Actually,too bored on 050910 so I went to KLCC for the book fair which stared on 4 of September until 12 of September.I had the Mcd breakfast all by my own!It's is awful as the some of them staring at you and wondering :"Why is she alone siting there eating?"
Eating alone is not a crime k?Stop staring as really make me feels bad..So head to the book fair after brunch.:DThe book fair is Marvelous and the books are all over there and most important that they are cheap like you can get a book that maybe cost you about 50 bucks or above are just sold at the price of 16.90 bucks!
What a WOW factor!

The books really drive me crazy,lots of discount and promotion is held and the people who came with parents are very syok as they no need pay for the books and the parents like to see the child buying books.As I know,most of the parents like to encourage the child to read more books as it's help for the language and gain more knowledge.But at the end, I just bought breaking dawn,the 4th book of twilight saga.

On 070910,early in the morning,I woke up when the clock strike 8 straight and I'm excited.But,I tried to wake up Livian and she ended up sleeping again so I back to my bed and don't know how and why I fall asleep again.:( Too bad,ended up she's almost done when I'm awake.Spot the time and it's 10am ++ so we ended up arrived at KLCC around 11.30am.

Luckily, it's not so crowded and we bought the ticket and start to explore!Erm,the ticket of the day is my favourite colour - ♥ Purple.The books,the stationary and the stuffs that we can get it from Popular are sold there and It's is CHEAP!I can see a lot of the mother pulling the child and asking :“这个你有用吗?" If the child nod the head or say a Yes, the mum straight ahead pull the stuffs inside the basket.wow..酱大方!Of coz larh..as it's cheap!

I bought 5 books as I bought 1 on 5 of September and another 4 on 7 of September.I spent 150 bucks for the books and also for the renewal of my popular card that will be last for 3 years period so it's considered cheap for me but still heart-broken when i saw the price and my purse shrink.Besides that,I also bought some colourful notepad that helps a lot in my exam to ease me for memorizing the important notes!:D

The day before 7 of September,ah jie the tall fellow ask to sing K so 3 of us (ah jie,me and stephy) go on 4pm++ and we ended up stuck in the traffic jam and its waste us about 1 hour and 45 min for the stupid traffic jam.So,we went for a movie that named Piranha.It's bloody scary as most of the scene involved blood,not a drop but lots of blood and human fresh!

Bloody hell tiring day as after the movie,we went for badminton!Although it's a tiring day for me,but at least i spent my day wisely.:D
Before I end this post,I wanna say that i know I'm kinda man but I'm trying to be hiao not so man so don't laugh please!;)  

The books. ;) 

 Although the books is with me now,but I still love to sit in front of my laptop and playing the Facebook and
chit-chat with my friends!
Pixel IconsPixel Iconsbreaking dawn and my hello kitty backgound!
Posted by:anNe with love
Time: 6:12 PM




my naughty brother
my lil brother
My bfie
Alan
Ai Fang
Azure
Billy
Coco
Charmaine
Cherish
Dar dar
Everyln
Fei Han
Hee
Hooi Fong
Jason
Jia Jian
Kean Seng
Kelvin
Kenny
Lian Thien
Meng
Ming Feng
Mr Plaster
Nini
Shu Rong
Stephy
Susan
Ting_ting
Vincent
Wendy
Wen Jie
Wei heng
William
Xiao Pei
Xin
Yong
Zyen

this part is for Lcorner blogger and another blogger aswhile
[L]驿站的过客
[L]seng
[L]Bao zhen
[L]Mocha
[L]牛奶妹
J.s


namewee
lee xin yi
orange
jewel ling

/


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



AnNe 如嫣

Create Your Badge