"> anNe.com


Photobucket

This is my life,I'm the one who direct the road I should walk.I'm SIFEr and I'm proud to do what I'm currently doing.Anything bad that my friends comment,it is better to stay silent and be thought a fool, than to open one’s mouth and remove all doubt. For those who understand mandarin,do understand that we have to work hard for everything before we think to get a good result! 学习不是人生的全部,但学习都征服不了,那你还能做什么?


Photobucket

Hmmph...!
Sily iily
070910 - Book Day!
Harlo Mr. Holiday!
Insomnia
010910 imma sorwie!
Exam!!
Smooth like taufu PLEASE
我 I flirt
Slowing down

Thanks for dropping by! :3

Today's visitor:
Number of visitor:
Current visitors: Layout designed by: Victoria
Friday, September 17, 2010 Please give up,dude!
Gosh!It's already the fifth day and he still don't want to give up..:(
Apa ni!?I rejected you and said "No" then please understand me when I didn't reply your text!
This routine drive me nuts!From morning to night,night to morning,I will see your missed calls and sms.This really annoying and I lazy to pick up the phone and I hate to see that name appear in my phone.
What to do?I ended up saying myself a lesbian in facebook..what a shame!The most unbelievable thing is everybody is like...stoned and shocked after saw my status but he's like nothing happen..
Sigh..Somebody outside there tell me what to do please!:(

I'm single so?Single doesn't mean that I need to promote myself and jual sendiri.
Please don't beg me anymore.我无福享受! 
No is no larh..
Everyday will see this type of text appear in my phone.
"做我女朋友啦!"

I ignored him and ended up I get this!
"如果我对你不到,骗你,不疼你,我就不得好死,死无全尸!!答应我,愿我做你男朋友!!!"

He :"答应我啦!我真诚的想做你男友"
you wanna be my bf but I don't want to be your gf..囧
I will be using Maxis and abandon my Digi back at home.I really can't stand my phone ring rang all the time when I'm driving or chit-chat with my friends.:(


Taa-dah...Kenny the huge but is now much more slimy but I don't like!
Get well soon and join the gathering before it's too late when everyone is back to the normal position.
My holiday gonna end soon and so as the others!So,rest more and get well soon!

Everyday I was like zombie aka the owl.Outing with my friends until 2-3am in the morning and yet we had lots of fun and it's was part of our memories.What to do since these young hearts are like excited to gather outside for more kepo news and this make us looks like paparazzi.;) 

Sleepless night and more darker eye cycle is a disaster.I mean it...:(
I have to wear my spec when going out or drive my grandma out to buy something.
I'm kinda lazy to drive after discover that the people here is "professional" and they drive like I'm dai lou or dai ka jie!
The motorist was the king and they love to drive in the middle of the road and Don't hon if not you will gt a Nah from them!This really pissed me off..
Oh yeah!I was blocked by the policeman yesterday.

This is how the story was..
After passed the south toll,came to the traffic light and we saw a road block far away in front of us.I told them that the policeman will blocked me as I look younger as I tied my hair.:D
The car in front of me is a Myvi and nothing happened and it's my turn.Looked at the policeman beside me and he waved his hand and I was allowed to go...
Get ready to go and knock knock on my window!
Gosh..betul-betul block me!I was shocked and shouted Yes to Vincent.The policeman ask for licence and he smiled,siao with me after that!LMAO 

Enjoying my holiday and what to do?Today gonna rest and harlo Autocity saturday night again!
I sleep as 休息是为了走更远的路.In english,rest is to walk a longer distance road.:D
Posted by:anNe with love
Time: 11:16 AM




my naughty brother
my lil brother
My bfie
Alan
Ai Fang
Azure
Billy
Coco
Charmaine
Cherish
Dar dar
Everyln
Fei Han
Hee
Hooi Fong
Jason
Jia Jian
Kean Seng
Kelvin
Kenny
Lian Thien
Meng
Ming Feng
Mr Plaster
Nini
Shu Rong
Stephy
Susan
Ting_ting
Vincent
Wendy
Wen Jie
Wei heng
William
Xiao Pei
Xin
Yong
Zyen

this part is for Lcorner blogger and another blogger aswhile
[L]驿站的过客
[L]seng
[L]Bao zhen
[L]Mocha
[L]牛奶妹
J.s


namewee
lee xin yi
orange
jewel ling

/


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



AnNe 如嫣

Create Your Badge