"> anNe.com


Photobucket

This is my life,I'm the one who direct the road I should walk.I'm SIFEr and I'm proud to do what I'm currently doing.Anything bad that my friends comment,it is better to stay silent and be thought a fool, than to open one’s mouth and remove all doubt. For those who understand mandarin,do understand that we have to work hard for everything before we think to get a good result! 学习不是人生的全部,但学习都征服不了,那你还能做什么?


Photobucket

Office Lady
240811
敷衍
Knock knock!! Get a life...
Exam week
Bye July
Big changes in me!
I want holiday..
我也会发脾气!
Trip to General Hospital

Thanks for dropping by! :3

Today's visitor:
Number of visitor:
Current visitors: Layout designed by: Victoria
Monday, September 26, 2011 4 days to go
Monday

Tuesday

Wednesday

Thursday

But the day I'm waiting for is Friday.
Posted by:anNe with love
Time: 9:42 PM




my naughty brother
my lil brother
My bfie
Alan
Ai Fang
Azure
Billy
Coco
Charmaine
Cherish
Dar dar
Everyln
Fei Han
Hee
Hooi Fong
Jason
Jia Jian
Kean Seng
Kelvin
Kenny
Lian Thien
Meng
Ming Feng
Mr Plaster
Nini
Shu Rong
Stephy
Susan
Ting_ting
Vincent
Wendy
Wen Jie
Wei heng
William
Xiao Pei
Xin
Yong
Zyen

this part is for Lcorner blogger and another blogger aswhile
[L]驿站的过客
[L]seng
[L]Bao zhen
[L]Mocha
[L]牛奶妹
J.s


namewee
lee xin yi
orange
jewel ling

/


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



AnNe 如嫣

Create Your Badge