"> anNe.com


Photobucket

This is my life,I'm the one who direct the road I should walk.I'm SIFEr and I'm proud to do what I'm currently doing.Anything bad that my friends comment,it is better to stay silent and be thought a fool, than to open one’s mouth and remove all doubt. For those who understand mandarin,do understand that we have to work hard for everything before we think to get a good result! 学习不是人生的全部,但学习都征服不了,那你还能做什么?


Photobucket

敷衍
Knock knock!! Get a life...
Exam week
Bye July
Big changes in me!
I want holiday..
我也会发脾气!
Trip to General Hospital
1,2 and 3!
SIFE TARC Fund Raising Campaign

Thanks for dropping by! :3

Today's visitor:
Number of visitor:
Current visitors: Layout designed by: Victoria
Wednesday, August 24, 2011 240811
考试倒数两天,
难熬的两天啊,
两个科目要在两天搞定.
怀疑自己有没有那能力
我也不懂..不懂不代表不可能吧
努力了才打算
做好功课的温习就好了
其他的,就抛在后脑不去想咯.

脚在喊着痛
脑就笨得给我知道
现在换我说痛!
王八蛋的门
怎么搞的直接往我脚砸.

刷卡好爽
一刷钱飞了
连再见都没说一声
走了就丢下纸条说要钱
真不懂虾米道理

九月先生
希望你保佑我可以带我的他回家! =)
Exam week is truly my fasting week, After exam week is my Hari Raya!!
HAHA =P


Posted by:anNe with love
Time: 3:10 AM




my naughty brother
my lil brother
My bfie
Alan
Ai Fang
Azure
Billy
Coco
Charmaine
Cherish
Dar dar
Everyln
Fei Han
Hee
Hooi Fong
Jason
Jia Jian
Kean Seng
Kelvin
Kenny
Lian Thien
Meng
Ming Feng
Mr Plaster
Nini
Shu Rong
Stephy
Susan
Ting_ting
Vincent
Wendy
Wen Jie
Wei heng
William
Xiao Pei
Xin
Yong
Zyen

this part is for Lcorner blogger and another blogger aswhile
[L]驿站的过客
[L]seng
[L]Bao zhen
[L]Mocha
[L]牛奶妹
J.s


namewee
lee xin yi
orange
jewel ling

/


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



AnNe 如嫣

Create Your Badge