"> anNe.com


Photobucket

This is my life,I'm the one who direct the road I should walk.I'm SIFEr and I'm proud to do what I'm currently doing.Anything bad that my friends comment,it is better to stay silent and be thought a fool, than to open one’s mouth and remove all doubt. For those who understand mandarin,do understand that we have to work hard for everything before we think to get a good result! 学习不是人生的全部,但学习都征服不了,那你还能做什么?


Photobucket

I want holiday..
我也会发脾气!
Trip to General Hospital
1,2 and 3!
SIFE TARC Fund Raising Campaign
My birthday!
Hello Penang!
June Baby
Bullshit!
Cheers!

Thanks for dropping by! :3

Today's visitor:
Number of visitor:
Current visitors: Layout designed by: Victoria
Wednesday, July 20, 2011 Big changes in me!
Hello friends, big changes in my facebook yesterday which shocked most of my friends and my family too. My aunt thought that I hurt my eyes again! haha..

Narh..I done nothing different just for this year, I joined Clinique Star Tour 2011. Never think of joining it just feel that I want to do something special since that I do nothing extraordinary for this year.The first and the only person who went for my course and it's kinda embrassing as I have mid-term test in a big hall with my make up face. lolz

I think I changed a lot and erm..the photo for the contest or page for public to view is so not like me and I look black and UGLY the most important things. ='(

Although the photo is ugly yet I gained great experience from this event. Thanks SIFEr for the praise and thanks my superman aka bf lolz..I know you read my blog but please don't read in front of me, as I will be shy and hide like a ostrich with my head under the pillow! haha...

Can't wait for next week as I finally have the chance to skip classes and went out with my friends together to join SIFE nationals at PWTC, Kuala Lumpur.


Do I look alike this singer inside this MV?

  Dear, ILY <3 
xoxo
Posted by:anNe with love
Time: 12:59 PM




my naughty brother
my lil brother
My bfie
Alan
Ai Fang
Azure
Billy
Coco
Charmaine
Cherish
Dar dar
Everyln
Fei Han
Hee
Hooi Fong
Jason
Jia Jian
Kean Seng
Kelvin
Kenny
Lian Thien
Meng
Ming Feng
Mr Plaster
Nini
Shu Rong
Stephy
Susan
Ting_ting
Vincent
Wendy
Wen Jie
Wei heng
William
Xiao Pei
Xin
Yong
Zyen

this part is for Lcorner blogger and another blogger aswhile
[L]驿站的过客
[L]seng
[L]Bao zhen
[L]Mocha
[L]牛奶妹
J.s


namewee
lee xin yi
orange
jewel ling

/


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



AnNe 如嫣

Create Your Badge