"> anNe.com


Photobucket

This is my life,I'm the one who direct the road I should walk.I'm SIFEr and I'm proud to do what I'm currently doing.Anything bad that my friends comment,it is better to stay silent and be thought a fool, than to open one’s mouth and remove all doubt. For those who understand mandarin,do understand that we have to work hard for everything before we think to get a good result! 学习不是人生的全部,但学习都征服不了,那你还能做什么?


Photobucket

No pain,No gain
Mirror
Stayed tune!
他X的
Nice one
能不能?
New life
Train
我的"他"♥ 疼女友的45种方式
Terrbile!

Thanks for dropping by! :3

Today's visitor:
Number of visitor:
Current visitors: Layout designed by: Victoria
Sunday, June 13, 2010 请你不要这样做


平时,都是看综艺节目听到"请你跟我这样做"



现在,我是要请你不要这样做!
Early in the morning,I still didn't open my eyes yet but I already can hear your voice in my room!Eh..you wake up then your problem lah!I'm still having my sleep here then you shouted ours name for what?Wake up to accompany you isn't!?Then, do please take your precious time to have a sit!
First thing I want you DON'T do is Please don't come my room early morning to be my alarm clock!

What timetable for duty roaster also bullshit!All you say,but you didn't nothing!Ya..you pro to talk but the brain never ask your body to complete a simple task!STFU lah..Buat you tak tau buat tapi cakap you memang pandai!The internet line bill also don't know how to collect money and pay.This call house leader that always stick the buttock on the chair and watching PPS?
The second thing I want you DON'T do is Please don't act like you are responsible to done your task and be a lame house leader!

Yesterday went to times square to shop and Stephy went for a haircut.What I heard the most is :"欸,我没有钱了" then follow by :"你请我啦"
Went to Penang Village to have our lunch and after having our lunch, she keep saying :"Wo Bo Lui Liao in Chinese but this is Hokkien language"
I went to buy a watch then she looked at the pink watch and said :"啊!这个美咯,你买给我啦..."Her eyesight is doing another task,letting out her electricity to shock that guy although he's not a leng zai :|
After bought the watch,went to Kitschen to buy that dress which draw my attention!She no money also can buy a necklace at Kitschen.She also bought 2 tops from a shop and a don't know what item is that from SnJ gift shop!Sibeh liao $!
The third thing I want you DON'T do is Please don't always say you don't have money and try to persuade me to help you pay or buy it for you.I'm still a student not yet a teenager who are working.

Went to shop with terrible mood is killing me and Stephy!After Stephy had her haircut,she always touch her hair and she touch my body too! :(
Yuck!I'm not lesbian leh...At home also touch go hang kai also touch..Ugh!don't so geli lah please.
The fourth thing I want you DON'T do is Please don't touch my hair and my body so as Stephy's hair and body although we are same sex :O

When I wanna have Mcd for my lunch or my dinner,you will say:"OK or har!?Mcd again.."
That night,I will never forget.Why you told your mum like I force you to have Mcd for dinner with us?Hate it and please lah I didn't use a gun to force you to make your order!
The firth thing I want you DON'T do is Please don't act like your are so innocent and put that stupid blame from your mum on my shoulder.

Everyday you PPS non-stop or should say you never off that PPS from morning to night except we ask you to off it?Do you know that PPS make our line lag and sometimes is so terrible until can't move!I wanna do my things or chat with my friends thru msn also can't!you are so SELFISH lah!
1 drama can watch whole day by repeating watch and watch it again.Nia beh you beh sienz watching but I very annoying seeing the line that move like died snail!
The sixth thing I want you DON'T do is Please don't always on that PPS from morning to night and repeating watching then complaint that you're so busy for your assignment or no time to do your assignment.

Continue from the top,as she always watching drama from PPS,when we went out for dinner,she will say :" later can back early cause I'm rushing my assignment but went back home she watching PPS again!
1st match of FIFA,Africa Vs Mexico.
She said:"later can back early i wanna do my assignment"
We heck care her then we sit at that cafe until end of the match then went back home,she continue PPS instead doing her assignment.
The seventh thing I want you DON'T do is Please don't always say A then when back you doing B instead!

The eighth thing I want you DON'T do is Please less PPS and read more newspaper.Why people borrow money from loan shark to bet in FIFA also don't know.What is FIFA also don't know,DOTA also don't know.

Don't always make me ask for money after borrowed it to you.You making me looks like loan shark in female version.You tau pinjam $ tapi tak tau sendiri bayar balik ka saya.The ninth thing I want you DON'T do is Please pay me back after you know you owe me money don't make me ask for it so hard :(

Lastly,I really don't like you help me promote my eye.I know my eye is slightly red or pinky as my eye is still having bacteria in the eye due to cornea ulcer.I know is red and make you yuck all the time, but please don't use my eye to promote how beauty are you although I know I'm not as leng lui as you although I didn't make up.After you mention my eye,the girl who sit besides me give me a weirdo sight as my eye is pinky and she doesn't know that is ulcer! :'(

My Eq is getting low low low low each day and I'm trying to improve it.Ugh!You do know I don't watch ghost story type of movie so don't jio me go to watch it.You should less wee wang wang beside my ear as I really don't like to hear girl's 爹爹 eh voice.

Posted by:anNe with love
Time: 2:20 PM




my naughty brother
my lil brother
My bfie
Alan
Ai Fang
Azure
Billy
Coco
Charmaine
Cherish
Dar dar
Everyln
Fei Han
Hee
Hooi Fong
Jason
Jia Jian
Kean Seng
Kelvin
Kenny
Lian Thien
Meng
Ming Feng
Mr Plaster
Nini
Shu Rong
Stephy
Susan
Ting_ting
Vincent
Wendy
Wen Jie
Wei heng
William
Xiao Pei
Xin
Yong
Zyen

this part is for Lcorner blogger and another blogger aswhile
[L]驿站的过客
[L]seng
[L]Bao zhen
[L]Mocha
[L]牛奶妹
J.s


namewee
lee xin yi
orange
jewel ling

/


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



AnNe 如嫣

Create Your Badge