"> anNe.com


Photobucket

This is my life,I'm the one who direct the road I should walk.I'm SIFEr and I'm proud to do what I'm currently doing.Anything bad that my friends comment,it is better to stay silent and be thought a fool, than to open one’s mouth and remove all doubt. For those who understand mandarin,do understand that we have to work hard for everything before we think to get a good result! 学习不是人生的全部,但学习都征服不了,那你还能做什么?


Photobucket

Nice one
能不能?
New life
Train
我的"他"♥ 疼女友的45种方式
Terrbile!
I'm lazy..
What a Mess!?
My KL suffer trip
Just save what you should

Thanks for dropping by! :3

Today's visitor:
Number of visitor:
Current visitors: Layout designed by: Victoria
Saturday, May 15, 2010 他X的
不像看到你是因为你不是我的谁
但是,我又不想他受苦!
不要给我看到你,因为我会大声大声的把你骂一顿!
他做工的钱全部不顾的给你,你没钱了还要约朋友哥儿们一起出来逛街喝茶?
他X的..

没钱就借,有钱就花光光要不然就是还别人钱,
你有就花,没有也花..
要怎样存钱?

ARGH!!气死人啊..
为什么有这样痴情痴到变白痴!?
明明就懂她不改很惨,还帮她...
shit!

有钱都给她变没钱啊..
你会劝?会咯,慢慢的又给她钱...
还不是一直借了又还又借!
昨天那个status够气死人了,早上又约人.
我的妈丫靠!

你的事是与我无关,我就是看不过眼!
哪里有人这样花钱的?
Posted by:anNe with love
Time: 11:03 AM




my naughty brother
my lil brother
My bfie
Alan
Ai Fang
Azure
Billy
Coco
Charmaine
Cherish
Dar dar
Everyln
Fei Han
Hee
Hooi Fong
Jason
Jia Jian
Kean Seng
Kelvin
Kenny
Lian Thien
Meng
Ming Feng
Mr Plaster
Nini
Shu Rong
Stephy
Susan
Ting_ting
Vincent
Wendy
Wen Jie
Wei heng
William
Xiao Pei
Xin
Yong
Zyen

this part is for Lcorner blogger and another blogger aswhile
[L]驿站的过客
[L]seng
[L]Bao zhen
[L]Mocha
[L]牛奶妹
J.s


namewee
lee xin yi
orange
jewel ling

/


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



AnNe 如嫣

Create Your Badge