"> anNe.com


Photobucket

This is my life,I'm the one who direct the road I should walk.I'm SIFEr and I'm proud to do what I'm currently doing.Anything bad that my friends comment,it is better to stay silent and be thought a fool, than to open one’s mouth and remove all doubt. For those who understand mandarin,do understand that we have to work hard for everything before we think to get a good result! 学习不是人生的全部,但学习都征服不了,那你还能做什么?


Photobucket

went out with my babes yesterday during midnightoh...
seriously..what is happening to mii!?argh!!! i don...
New Year is coming to town!!!i mean like 2009 and ...
i'm a useless blogger i think?been dumped by bf wh...
i'm back to single again..then i'm going to change...
Finally i'm done! :)one whole day..sitting in fron...
我终于生病了好久都没病到没那么严重了 :(结果好病不病竟然在大考的前几个星期给我生病真的他妈的乌龟!...
enjoyed myself yesterday..Dear came back for holid...
This is sure a Fun and annoying week,having fun wh...
say mii stupid, scold mii idiot,insult mii and i'm...

Thanks for dropping by! :3

Today's visitor:
Number of visitor:
Current visitors: Layout designed by: Victoria
Friday, January 8, 2010
my to-do-list for year twenty owh ten

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


1. Draw out my mantao's family..hurray!
i'm drawing right now~so wait for the photos later..


2. Earn more money and save it!!
i need a job..i want earn,save and buy!


3. Buy more dresses and high heels.
since my primary school friends mention that i'm TB so i decided to buy more dress and high
heels..

4. Become an owner of PSP.
i want one of them..so love the pink PSP


5. Get myself a Nikon camera.
addicted to photography recently..



6. More outings with my babes and my besties
i'm greedy! i wanna keep all of you beside mii forever


7. Learn to dance hip hop,whatever..
i don't want just stand beside there looking at others dancing!ouch~

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

8. Change my bad attitude as while..No more bad words please~
i want to be bad words free..


9. Dye my blackie hair..
what colour should i dye it?


10. Think twice before i open my mouth to talk!
uncle seng and uncle han always say mii that i hurt someone's when i talked..
sorry if i done so

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Posted by:anNe with love
Time: 1:33 PM




my naughty brother
my lil brother
My bfie
Alan
Ai Fang
Azure
Billy
Coco
Charmaine
Cherish
Dar dar
Everyln
Fei Han
Hee
Hooi Fong
Jason
Jia Jian
Kean Seng
Kelvin
Kenny
Lian Thien
Meng
Ming Feng
Mr Plaster
Nini
Shu Rong
Stephy
Susan
Ting_ting
Vincent
Wendy
Wen Jie
Wei heng
William
Xiao Pei
Xin
Yong
Zyen

this part is for Lcorner blogger and another blogger aswhile
[L]驿站的过客
[L]seng
[L]Bao zhen
[L]Mocha
[L]牛奶妹
J.s


namewee
lee xin yi
orange
jewel ling

/


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



AnNe 如嫣

Create Your Badge