"> anNe.com


Photobucket

This is my life,I'm the one who direct the road I should walk.I'm SIFEr and I'm proud to do what I'm currently doing.Anything bad that my friends comment,it is better to stay silent and be thought a fool, than to open one’s mouth and remove all doubt. For those who understand mandarin,do understand that we have to work hard for everything before we think to get a good result! 学习不是人生的全部,但学习都征服不了,那你还能做什么?


Photobucket

想不开的小伙子
Fabulous May
加油
What a translator!
Blah off!
Random
Awe-some
Bless you!
Hey there,,Bye!
Crossroad

Thanks for dropping by! :3

Today's visitor:
Number of visitor:
Current visitors: Layout designed by: Victoria
Monday, May 23, 2011 I want my life back!
Give me some free time, give me some rest..no matter what to rest.
Stupid practical class, getting early and more early..From 9am class changed to half hour earlier.
Early morning have to wake up to get ready like mad girl. Grabbing this and that...OMG

I'm have become zombie who thinks what can helps to get more profit while we can helps the unfortunate to get a better tomorrow and better future. I pray that my group have more teamwork so we can successfully works things out more easy.

Manchester United won again as usual..Oh yeah!Looking forward for the match with Barcelona. It's going to be a awesome match as both of the team are strong.So I curse Messi to get more yellow cards then RED card to kick his ass out of the field..haha!

First time, the food ate in the restaurant of my college taste so bad cause that stupid chef! He's encouraging students to eat more SALT i think. He seasoning the sauce for the chicken by pouring but not using any spoon to prevent the sauce too salt and it ends up with a SALTY sauce. Yuck! Taste so BAD. It's bad for health too!!
Posted by:anNe with love
Time: 9:45 PM




my naughty brother
my lil brother
My bfie
Alan
Ai Fang
Azure
Billy
Coco
Charmaine
Cherish
Dar dar
Everyln
Fei Han
Hee
Hooi Fong
Jason
Jia Jian
Kean Seng
Kelvin
Kenny
Lian Thien
Meng
Ming Feng
Mr Plaster
Nini
Shu Rong
Stephy
Susan
Ting_ting
Vincent
Wendy
Wen Jie
Wei heng
William
Xiao Pei
Xin
Yong
Zyen

this part is for Lcorner blogger and another blogger aswhile
[L]驿站的过客
[L]seng
[L]Bao zhen
[L]Mocha
[L]牛奶妹
J.s


namewee
lee xin yi
orange
jewel ling

/


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



AnNe 如嫣

Create Your Badge