"> anNe.com


Photobucket

This is my life,I'm the one who direct the road I should walk.I'm SIFEr and I'm proud to do what I'm currently doing.Anything bad that my friends comment,it is better to stay silent and be thought a fool, than to open one’s mouth and remove all doubt. For those who understand mandarin,do understand that we have to work hard for everything before we think to get a good result! 学习不是人生的全部,但学习都征服不了,那你还能做什么?


Photobucket

Monkey in the LRT
I'm Drama Queen
The power of Single
Busy yet happy!
Happy holiday!
OMG..
Step by step!
Just can't wait!
When Starbucks meets Mr. Exam
Bye 2010, hello Twenty Eleven!

Thanks for dropping by! :3

Today's visitor:
Number of visitor:
Current visitors: Layout designed by: Victoria
Monday, March 14, 2011 Pray for Japan and "Go Green"
I'm proud to say that I'm part of SIFE and at least I spent my time wisely.How's about yours? awesome or just too bad that you stayed at home doing nothing but growing more and more mushroom?

Sifer of the TAR college had put up an awesome fund raising and donation for the Beautiful Gates, that helps to collect money for the disable people.I almost burst into tears when I saw them at first, I'm so lame! Cry helps nothing should have learn the ways how they face their live. Thumbs up for them as they are brave enough to survive than those who always try to end their live or the people who died for LOVE.

The fund raising is filled up with FUN. All of us are busy yet we are glad to get ourselves involved in such meaningful activities.Dad,mum, I'm old enough to think and thanks for all those go green thinking of yours implanted in me.

It's time for us to go green, saving the world from getting more pollution. If all of us just say using our mouth but do nothing with our hand, it's meaning as we have done nothing to save the earth. It's easy to save the earth by recycling all the stuffs or the rubbish that are recyclable and it's do reduces tons of rubbish from the earth surface.

The situation of Japan is really terrible and every time I watched the news about it, I felt useless for can't help them who are suffering for losing their houses and their love one. Everybody is talking about the end of the world but, if we change the attitude about saving the world by talk less and do more, we can save part of it.

Adults always teach the younger generation about recycle and the good thing. But, the adult never do it when the young one are not around.Adult are selfish and they never care the environment for the next generation. Do you think that all of us have No responsible on what's going on this world?

Start recycle and Go Green from today. Do support the coming Earth Day as we can change the world if all of us do the same.
Posted by:anNe with love
Time: 9:27 PM




my naughty brother
my lil brother
My bfie
Alan
Ai Fang
Azure
Billy
Coco
Charmaine
Cherish
Dar dar
Everyln
Fei Han
Hee
Hooi Fong
Jason
Jia Jian
Kean Seng
Kelvin
Kenny
Lian Thien
Meng
Ming Feng
Mr Plaster
Nini
Shu Rong
Stephy
Susan
Ting_ting
Vincent
Wendy
Wen Jie
Wei heng
William
Xiao Pei
Xin
Yong
Zyen

this part is for Lcorner blogger and another blogger aswhile
[L]驿站的过客
[L]seng
[L]Bao zhen
[L]Mocha
[L]牛奶妹
J.s


namewee
lee xin yi
orange
jewel ling

/


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



AnNe 如嫣

Create Your Badge